Listers,

I really would like to know does it make sense to doin Netflix? I left
because at that time, which was a good while ago, Netflix changed their
interface and we couldn't brouse through the movies or other shows with
Jaws.  does anyone know if that has been fixed. They keep sending messages
to come back, and I did enjoyed the program while I was able to use it.

Thanks to all!

I'm home with some illnesses and it might be nice to have Netflix I'll be
listening out to hear what's up with Netflix.

Carliss