From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:02 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] several questions about open book

Does Open book 8 work in windows 7? Is it true that the Pearl camera will
only work with Open book 9 or newer? Lastly is there a dongle version of
open book 9?

I know that's a lot in a single email but I figure that's better than
multiple messages covering the same major topic.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.