Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:34 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] the daisy training materials

it's the dvd actually.
it's got the vocalizer and the jaws thing. don't tell me i need a cd?
At 06:53 PM 3/23/2013, you wrote:
Do you have the CD that Jaws came on inserted in the CD drive?

Encouragement For the Journey
Featuring Southern and Country Gospel Music
Every Sunday morning at 8:00 AM on KLPW AM 1220.
Listen live at, www.klpw.com
Show archives available at:
www.GatewayForTheBlind.Com/audio
-----Original Message----- From: randy tijerina Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:42 PM To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com Subject: [Blind-Computing] the daisy training materials friends, i''ve been having a little problem that maybe someone would kindly help me get to the bottom of.
 after i had installed jaws14 on my windows 7 machine, all went well.
however, after i tried to install all the daisy training materials i kept hearing dvd not found please insert the dvd.
Every time I did it, it did it again.
any suggestions?