From: "Trish" <trishzoellers-sc...@austin.rr.com>
To: "blind computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:21 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Outlook Express Idenity

I have a question regarding OE settings. I recently gave my sister my xp
desktop, which I had used OE on it.
So, for over a year now, I have used my laptop and window's mail for win/7.
I stopped using OE and in fact deleted my account from it.
Now my sister puts in her email info password stuff, but when she sends an
email, it shows my old one instead of hers, that is just the craziest thing
I've ever heard.
We both had used and she still uses, TX.rr.com so they have checked and
changed the settings as well as the idenity and have added her's, but when
they do, then all her emails vanish.
So, like can yall shed some light here what needs to be done to allow her
email settings to work?

Thanks,

Trish