From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Eleni Vamvakari
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:35 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] resistance cable

Why not just use a regular 3.5mm male to male patch cord?  You put the one
end in the headphone jack of the cd player and the other in the microphone
jack of the computer.  Of course, it would be easier to just put the cd into
the computer and get the files that way, or even to buy an external cd rom
drive so that you can plug it in and do the same.  But for direct audio
transfer, I think a patch cord will work nicely.