Hey there, listers, Brian Zolo here from Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me
BZ, grin!  I'm running windows xp pro on a Dell PE400SC with 1 gig of ram
and runing Jaws 13.0.1106.  This system is old and the operating system is
getting tired and I probably need to just bite the bullet and reinstall the
operating system.  I'm having a problem with incomplete downloads with
internet explorer 8.  What's the best way to fix this problem, am I better
off to just reinstall it?  Any help will be greatly appreciated, have a
great day.  Really enjoy the list.  BZ1

database 8190 (20130403) __________

Email message - is OK

http://www.eset.com