ah, ok its been a long long time since I thought of the amber converters as
I came to know them, thanks, its getting filed for future reference!

inthane

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:07 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] E-Books Sent In PDF File

Elf,
The company you are thinking of is:

http://www.processtext.com/index.html

HTH,
Rick Justice

----- Original Message -----
From: "inthaneelf" <inthane...@roadrunner.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 5:33 PM

hmmm, this is only a notion, but a company called amber made a lot of
converters for unusual cross format transfers. they sort of try to fill in
such types of gaps, you might want to contact them and see if they have
anything now, and/or talk to there support personnel to see if you might put
a bug in there ear to make one.

the only other thing I can think of is to do screen copies, and then paste
into either a .pdf or a image file type and read it with something like open
book and print it in .txt when converted with it

those are the only things I can think of, get it into a OCR friendly format
and then scan it.

take care and good luck.
inthaneelf