From: "Trish" <trishzoellers-sc...@austin.rr.com>
To: "blind computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:11 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Defragging and Maintenance for Win/7

Hello,

Where do I find the Defrag for window's 7? I did search and thought I found
it but it vanished..

I tried going through control panel, found the maintenance button almost
entered on it, but didn't want to get somewhere that I could do more harm
than good.

So, do I envoke this maintenace button or not? Also, when I found the
defrag, it said it was set to defrag at 2/a.m. each morning, well now...I am
in the habit of shutting down my laptop each night, so should I leave it on
so it can do this defragging?

Thanks for help,

Trish