I use to download stuff from you tube through the website "keepvid.com" frequently, it needs java. is there any other way?

From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:30 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problem in installing java run time

Do you really even need Java? Because it is so vulnerable to hacker attacks, most experts recommend that Java be removed altogether from your computer unless you use a specific application that requires it. I removed Java from my computer a few months ago because I was sick and tired of dealing with the endless procession of updates and patches which never seemed to fix the security issues, and I have had no problems ever since. So your best bet might be to remove Java from your system, and if you ever encounter an application that requires it, you can always reinstall it again at that point.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "TS Negi" <ts.neg...@gmail.com>