Hi,

I found windows 7 hard to get used to at first. What helped me was a book I bought from National Braille Press. Yes, the control panel in windows 7 is very different from the one in XP.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: Mujtaba Merchant
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:17 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Groove Folder Synchronization

Sure Mike, these things are just a pain to work with at times. I am still
trying to adapt to my new Windows 7 PC. Catching up fast with it's features
and where to find what on it.

In Windows 7 the add and remove programs is totally different compared to XP
actually the whole control panel looks extremely different. I hear it gets
even more complicated in Windows 8. Any reviews out there?

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn