How do I explain this.  I went to the bard site today with internet explorer to
re-set my password.  Firefox was letting me in and explorer wasn't.  Weird,
huh.  Anyway, I tried to re-set it and I even sent a message to the support and
they re-set it.  It kept saying login has failed, try again.  When I went on it
again I was tabbing through and security report comes up.  I hit the spacebar
and now it says that the site is incrypted.  How that happened, I don't know.
How do I fix that?  I deleted it from my favorites and re-added it a few
minutes ago.  The second time I tried it, it said it was incrypted again.  That
has never happened before.  I'm on XP and I'm using explorer *.

Thanks for help.
Diane Karabin
Primary E-mail:  dianehome.karabin...@gmail.com
Secondary E-mail:  dianeh...@zoominternet.net