I use Win. 7, Outlook 2010, word 2010 and JAWS 12.

   I am trying to attach files from Documents. I was able to do this earlier
today, but now I cannot. This never happened before.

After I open a new e-mail message, I press alt n which puts me into the
Insert Tab. I enter as always and it immediately kicks me out of the menu
and back to the body of the message. I can go no farther with the process
than this point.

Why is this happening and what can I do to fix this major problem to me
right now when I must send important attachments to messages?

Thank you very much for any and all help in resolving this puzzling,
frustrating problem.