thank you Mike.
Samson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NVDA commands for laptop keyboard

Hi samson,

In the latest version of NVDA, 2013.1, they have redone the laptop keyboard
commands.  So, to read about what has changed do the following:
1. Press Insert / NVDA key + N, to open the NVDA menu.
2. Arrow down to Help & press enter or just press the letter, H.
3. Arrow down to, What's New, & press enter or, just press the letter N.

I don't use a laptop so I can't help you with any of the keystrokes.

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.