Blame the list silence on Krafting Kingdom.  It’s because we’re gaming??
(ornery grin)

From: dark
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:14 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Why is the list so silent?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: 10 June 2017 23:28
To: blind-gamers@groups.io

Think most of it, if there is much, is generally posted on things like

I wonder if people still know the subscription info for this list?

If  one of the mods could please send me a ink to the current subscribe page I
can remind people on the forum, .

I will say that the audiogames.net forum itself is still going strong.

All the best,

Dark.

the audiogames.net forums, etc., and, those postings aren't always

duplicated on this mailing list.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger

Blind Biker