From: Tracy Smith
Sent: 11 August 2017 18:46
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] PLAYING OLDER GAMES ON WINDOWS 10

Hi All

I sometimes still enjoy playing some of the older games, and I don’t mind going
to a bit of trouble to get them to work.

So now, I tried to install BlankBlock and it installed fine, but once I try to
open the game, I get this error:

---------------------------
blankblock
Run-time error '429':

ActiveX component can't create object
OK

The same thing happened with Lockpick. What does that message mean, and is it
possible to fix it?

Kind Regards
Tracy