Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 4:17 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] MUDs

Hi Damien:
If you want to try AA, just go to mush-z.org, download the main client
and run it. it should connect you. once you create a character, there
are man tutorials and helpful explanations inside the game itself, you
won't be just sitting around.

just try it and let me know. mush-z is currently the most popular
option as it has a really good audio environment but there are others.

hth