Just check in the app store for

audio moto championship

-----Original Message----- From: Lenron
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 10:45 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] audio moto championship

Even though I would love a new really nice race car game I am willing
to try this one. Must find a link to it or some such.

On 12/25/17, Ian McNamara <ianmcnamar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Been playing this game for around a week now and love it a lot. I have
managed to unlock all the bikes in the 125 cc class but not managed to
unlock any of the other classes yet. I love the game because it is easy to
master but still very challenging specially when your on a faster bike and
your racing on a track that’s stormy. This company’s games are some of the
best out there in my opinion, there very good quality games and the audio is
amazing and very professional. I would recommend all of these titles.

Kind regards.

Ian McNamara