Hello, all,

There are a few games I'd like to play, like the old BSC titles, but
they absolutely won't run on Windows 10. Rather than spending money
for an XP netbook (if you can even still find any of those) I'd like
to create an XP machine on my Windows 10 laptop using VMWare. I'm
running a Lenovo ThinkPad T450s. The specks are as follows:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
                   Memory: 8192MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM
                Page File: 5674MB used, 3676MB available
The processor can actually go up to 2.9 GHz.

How can I set up this virtual XP machine? I want to make sure I'm
getting a clean copy of XP to do this, and that i'm not going to get
any viruses or anything if any of the games I want to run on the
virtual machine need internet access and won't run without it or
something.

Thanks,
Ari

Groups.io Links: