  From: Michael
  To: blind-gamers@groups.io
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:28 PM
  Subject: [blind-gamers] a hero's call for help rescuing my speech

  Hi all, I wrongly assumed I could set the speech output to something other
than NVDA or sapi. Namely, Jaws, but since I wasn’t sure what that other option
was, and I still can’t even recall what it was called, I set it to that, and
now I have no speech running at all when I start the game.

  Is there a keystroke or a config file I can use or edit to change my default
speech settings back to sapi?

  Thanks so much, it really is horrible having the game but not able to use it.
Argh! Never again will I mess with speech settings when there’s no graphics.
Rofl

  Thanks for any help with this!

  Michael

  Sent from Mail for Windows 10