They should work on 7. I haven't tested them myself, but see no reason for them
to break.
The big cutoff point is windows 10.

From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 7:51
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] games on windows 7 machine

Although these questions may seem archaic, here they are:

I checked the web site of draconis entertainment.  My thought was to get the
latest copies of some of the games that I have never played on this machine
which uses Windows 7.  Checking the info about “what’s new” one of the games is
shown to now work with Windows Vista.  None of the other games mention this.  I
downloaded, but have not installed, the 3 pinball games, monkey business and
Aliens in the Outback.  I will be getting a set of Bluetooth ear buds after the
first of the year, but if I should get a headset for this desktop PC instead, I
need to, anyway, so that’s not a problem.  So, with this in mind, will these
games work on my machine, and, if not yet, what is needed to get them to run?
I do have Jim Kitchen’s games running on the computer.  Thanks.