Hi all,
My message is full of spoilers, so read on at your own risk. :)
Seems I can't do anything at the Lunario mausoleum to find the rune stones, as
it seems destroyed and there is rubble all round, preventing me to pass.
Same thing with the caves, when I go to the proving grounds there is nothing
there.
Also, I managed to have the fallen tree removed, but I haven't marked the place
on the map and am not sure where to find the place now to explore further.
Finally, there is a stone altar somewhere, I found it and it got marked on my
map, but seems that I can't do much there, the only option is to leave it
alone. I went to ask the preast in the temple, but nothing happens.
          Milos Przic