Totally agree, I would cut the reverb by at least half if I could

From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of
mattias
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:29 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Heroes call walk-through

Must say i hate the mine
To much echo
So hard to hear when i fight
Skickades från
E-post<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=02%7C01%7C%7C91e80e5e1bd94382795e08d56fc96a80%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636537833250946674&sdata=3sgprOqxY0P6yLO0O3BT4qSnPOHX6MRvOgChwAUUbg8%3D&reserved=0>
 för Windows 10