Then there is the question on what controler to get, most of them are consoles now, xbox playstation, etc, things we need to put together and such.

I once for a time had a force feadback stick.

It was nice, it was fast, but the game I was going to have for it never came out.

It was to big to store so was always in its box.

Eventually, after spending all that cash on it I had to porn it off for a couple bucks, I probably spent more to ship to its new owner than what I got out of it.

I also had a 20 dollar gamepad which was just a 20 dollar game pad, small and crappy.

If I ever got into it again, it would have to be some sort of gamepad, something that could sit on top of my shelf or somewhere, I have so much stuff now.