A few possibile scenarios that the player could explore:

1. Exploration
2. Military conquest
3. Economic superiority
4. Diplomatic mastery, e.g. the United Federation of Planets from Star Trek

Or, the player could play around with all of these ideas, doing a
little of each.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com