To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:10 PM
Subject: [blind-gamers] forgot password

Where do i go to reset my password? for the audiogames.net forum? I've never posted but i notice that if you're reading a news update, on the site, when you go to read more about a topic, it puts you in the forum. so i need to reset my password. Thanks

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118786): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118786
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/11350762
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post