Hello.

I have not purchase Street Fighter IV for my xBox.
However being that I pre-order Street Fighter 30th anniversary as a bonus I will be getting a copy of Super Street Fighter IV arcade and the ultra add on.
So my questions are thefollowing.
After I download Super Street Fighter IV arcade and the ultra add on will it give me all the add ons for Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV? If it does not give all of the add ons for Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV then here is my next question. If I purchase the add ons will they install to the Super Street Fighter IV arcade game?

I thought about purchasing Street Fighter IV.
However if all the add ons work for Super Street Fighter IV arcade then I won't get it.

Thanks for any help.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118974): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118974
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/16301578