I have looked in the app store for both Delight Games and The Oregon Trail, and find nothing. If it is Voice=Over Accessible, I would love to give it a try. I do have the paid version of the Delight Games Library, and they are good games, dut do not have Oregon Trail.

-----Original Message----- From: Tobias Vinteus
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 5:11 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Accessible Organ trail.

Delight Games also has a version in their catalog, both from iOS and
Android. Don't know if they have a web version.

On Wed, 9 May 2018, michael barnes wrote:

Hey.
Can someone give me the link to play the accessible version of Organ trail?

Thanks.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119136): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119136
View All Messages In Topic (8): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/18960524