When that comes up, if you haven't got your estate completely built out to
castle level you can work on building out your estate to good advantage.
I had already set up automations and production before I decided to
concentrate on my estate and am not yet finished and ready to level up but
ended up with 306 automations as a result.  It was necessary to buy enough
slots and automate them in most of the work places and just doing that
increased my automations count.  The estate work took a few days to get
done but once done every time you buy storeage you get 220 in space and
buying storeage is a good investment too since in time it cuts down on the
amount of times you have to return to the city and sell stuff.  Fewer of
those and quests complete quicker.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119154): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119154
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/19250444