Hello to my fellow gamers.
Maybe we too can take advantage of the following technology from Microsoft.
They've coming up with the x-box adaptive controller.
Please read the letter and take a look at the two links that are down below this letter that I'm writing to you. Maybe if we give our input we too could use the unit with our favorite hand to ear games and and to ear flight simulators.
Now here's the info.
News in Assistive Technology
Xbox Adaptive Controller
Photo of Xbox controller with controls that can be used with hands or feet.” width= For people who find the standard gaming controller difficult or impossible to use, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is now making gaming more inclusive. Check out the following link and video for more information: https://news.microsoft.com/stories/xbox-adaptive-controller
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE25Rw4?autoplay=false
From Ron Kolesar a fellow hand to ear game player.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119211): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119211