It would be a huge hit if we could get a blind friendly and maybe also with sound effects version of the old classic Oregon trail game for win 10.
Please keep me in the loop on this project.
Ron who had a blast at his friends bed and breakfast from Friday the 1st to today. I could have stayed until tomorrow, but she has to much incoming paying customers coming in, even though I spent my time at her home and almost four hours in the pool today, instead of over at the bed and breakfast.

-----Original Message----- From: Travis Siegel
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:35
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [blind-gamers] Accessible Organ trail.

Interestingly enough, the first time I played the Oregon trail, it was
when I was working at a summer camp in New Jersey for the blind and
visually impaired as a computer instructor.  I beat the game with very
little play time, and never bothered with it again.  This was back in
the early 90s.  I honestly don't see what all the hype is about, but I
know sometimes folks really like an old game because of having fond
memories of playing it, but for me, it was nothing special, and was
easily beat, so I don't have fond memories of anything.  I have hunted
around for versions of oregon trail, but I haven't found anything I'd
consider useful or playable on the pc. I'd even settle for the original
apple II source code, as I could port that to windows easily enough, but
I come up empty every time I look for an accessible version playable on
the pc.
Now, to be clear, I have no desire to play the game myself, I was just
figuring if I could come across a version that could be adapted to run
on the pc that had all the original bits in it, I'd take a stab at said
conversion, but no such luck.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119241): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119241
View All Messages In Topic (12): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/19079325