----- Original Message -----
From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:09 AM

Hello, Mush-z users.

I was wondering if someone could explain the options that you get when
you type the word config and press enter?
I have looked on the Alter Aeon site and even look through the help file.
However I am not finding anything.
If someone could explain the options that would be great.

Thanks for the help.