Hi all,
  I’m having trouble in the final stretch of the Laying Down the Law quest in A
Hero’s Call. I’ve found what I believe are all the bandit camp sites and
cleared those out that were occupied, but the quest log doesn’t appear to have
updated. I’m told there are seven sites and, unless I’m mistaken I seem to have
found them. I found three along the main road that were fairly close to one
another, one near the abandoned lumber mill, one on the Western Ruins, one I
suspect near Matthias’ abandoned cabin and another near the fishery on the
north side of the river. I’ve visited all these and, in all but the Ruins camp
I had to fight bandits. But the quest log won’t update, so I can’t figure out
what I’m missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10