Toom Hunter when you reload, or lose all your lives puts you back at the
beginning, not at the checkpoint.
Levels save your savepoint at the beginning of the next level.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of lori duncan
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 11:04 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Problems with Tomb Hunter.

Hi everyone, I have just successfully registered Tomb Hunter, however when I
tried to reload a game after i reached a check point, for some reason it
doesn't put me back where I was where the snakes are, it places me at the
beginning of the level on the sand, so I have to do the whole thing over again.
 Has this happened to anyone else?  I wish also that the game would reload at
the point where you'd messed up at the beginning of a new life, rather than the
start of a level, as I'm still trying to master timing and jumping over things,
and I don't know which buttons trigger which weapons, ie is 1 for sword etc?
Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks from Lori.