ummm, you can't even put a link to your post in the E-mail? :)

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Check out my podcast here!
http://www.anchor.fm/theduffdomain

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff