Hi.

First question has your account been unrestricted? Ie have you posted in the introductions thread and had a member of staff prove your human? (I'm afraid I didn't recognize the username crown z and neither did the forum)I am not sure what the permissions are exactly for unrestricted accounts.

Secondly, if your account is legitimately setup and verrified, then we should be able to fix things, just let me know your account name and email address and I will change your password to something generic which should let you log in, and go to profile to change it back.

Hope that makes sense.

All the best,

dark.