OK so either I am really stupid or I missing something here I’ve tried digging
in various places around the garden stream I’ve tried killing the shrub with
the weed killer bottle I’ve tried climbing on things but I cannot seem to
figure out how to get back into the house from the garden stream besides the
cole bunker door which is locked and I don’t have a key for that yet