Yeah, but we found workarounds. For example, Hadron, the artificial
intelligence-based cryptocurrency, is very very accessible, and if
you're willing to trust the Coinbase website, it's 90% accessible for
plain old Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. As far as a widely
accessible crypto that even non-crypto people love, JSEcoin has very
accessible software. But those graphical interface wallets for
Windows? Those have terrible accessibility! But command-line wallets
and web-based ones, they're pretty nifty! As far as games, I used to
browse agarchive.net for hours and hours! And whenever I found a free
game with accessible wav files, I would always put new wav files in
and make odd mods! I've never published any of my mods, as the legal
status is unknown, though I tend to mod "unsupported" games.