Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take the time to say a huge thanks to everyone who checked out
our first video  on creating an audio game using sable. We’ve received a lot of
really positive feedback and have already had over 300 people watch the video
which is fantastic, so a huge thanks to everyone who watched the video, liked
our face book page or sent us a comment, all the positive feedback has been
hugely appreciated by the whole team here at Ebon Sky Studios. If anyone missed
the video I’ve posted a link to it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyAkqGlDIgY

The Ebon sky Studios Team

email: i...@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com>

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/