Hello! I was just looking at the picture of a monopoly board available
on Github with a sighted person; this board is Bitcoin/cryptocurrency
themed, and I decided to make a Jim Kitchen Monopoly board that is
identical to this board that you can download pictures of. I was just
wondering, it seems as if certain things can't be modified in an
obvious way, and I was wondering if there was a way I could modify it.
For example, according to the text files that come with the board
picture and card pictures, in this version of the game, you don't call
the rent "rent", you call it a "network fee". Well, is there a
property that I can change so that it calls the rent a network fee for
this board? I mean, I renamed all the properties so that they have
their coin names, I renamed Jail HODL just like in the picture, I
renamed the luxury tax capital gains tax, renamed the houses mining
rigs and the hotels mining farms, just like in the picture ... but I
can't rename rent! But I can rename everything else! Well, at least
using the Monopolyboardmaker program I couldn't rename rent; can I do
it by directly editing the board's text file? And what about all these
community chest and chance cards? Can I write stuff on those so they
look like the ones in the downloadable set pictures/readme files?