Hi Sly,

This is Phil who created the Sarah game.

I can generate an unlocking key for anyone who has purchased the game and needs a new key.

I changed my email address as I was getting too much spam at the old one.

Write directly to,

philfv at sign bex period net

I hope spelling out the symbols will not throw you off my correct email address.

Phil

http://www.pcs-games.net