The version I'm getting is just text spoken with no sound, is this right?  It starts with the platform crumbling away and liam falling then the browser asks me to pick the wake up option? There's no audio at all wierdly...

On 01/04/2019 17:42, Liam Erven wrote:

Yep. It was built on an engine that people use to make elaborate text games.

*From: *marcio via Groups.Io <mailto:marcinhorj21=yahoo.com...@groups.io>
*Sent: *Monday, April 1, 2019 11:41 AM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [blind-gamers] The super Liam 2 Alpha has Arrived!

What a beautiful job. LOL
The most elaborated april fool I've ever seen. That is, if it's really what we're thinking it to be. I'm in a doubt here because once I played an entire text-based adventure game via browser and it looked like this one, with decisions taking you to different pages and such.

Congrats, Liam :)

Cheers,
Marcio

AKA /Starboy/

Em 01/04/2019 13:22, Devin Prater disse:

    It seems to be, but is really elaborate, with a whole text
    adventure hooked up to a “download” link and such.

        On Apr 1, 2019, at 11:18 AM, mattias <mjonsson1...@gmail.com