Hi Everyone,

For those interested, We've just uploaded the next video  in the series, the
link to the video is below. For anyone new to the topic the video series
shows our developer tools (Sable) and demonstrates how they can be used to
create an RPG audio game without the need for any coding  or scripting.
Although our long term goal is to sell the development tools so you can all
build your own audio games, Sable is currently just in its prototype stage
and  our primary focus at this stage is our first two games which will allow
us to hone and tweak Sable before its release. The link to the next video
is below and I've also included the link to the  topic on the audio games
forum to for anyone interested.

Sable demo - Part VIII (Item Creation and Enemy Amendments)

https://youtu.be/XMZAY_ayUuE

Audio forum topic on sable:

 <https://forum.audiogames.net/post/398734/#p398734>
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/398734/#p398734