Well tell us if you need help with that and I will try to get it for windows from the store.

What has been your success with using it, I don't have a gamepad or anything like that but I probably could get one of the accessible joysticks from ms damn easy.

On 9/05/2019 5:36 AM, Liam Erven wrote:

Forza Motorsport 7 is the game I’ve been testing the dashboard on.

*From: *Zaire Johnson <mailto:zairejohnso...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:00 AM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [blind-gamers] forza motorsport 7 talking dashboard

Liam, I listened to your YouTube video yesterday. I must say that the talking dashboard was tight. I know you had so much fun playing that game. What’s the game call though. I think I’m a little late ‘cause this week’s been crazy. Anyway, I’ll be paying better attention to your live feeds since I’m subscribed to your channel. Why don’t you check out my channel Crown Z’s Place. Maybe you can give some suggestions. Keep playing.