if I'm not mistaken, if you get it on itch, you'll also get steam version for free. so you could play it there or standalone version!

On 9/10/2019 11:58 AM, Lenron wrote:

So I have heard so much about steam not being all that bad. I just
can't seem to get the short cut to turn on the mode where I can use
object nav in NVDA. I am logged in but that's only because I got
someone to do it for me a bit ago. I got the demo from that other site
but wouldn't mind buying from steam.

On 9/10/19, Tyler Wood <tcwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I can answer the first bit.
Steam does update games automatically.
No, the soundtrack only comes on steam, but something I should stress here
is that you can buy it separately on steam and, on doing so, the soundtrack
will show up in your steam directory under steam apps\common\sequence
storm\soundtrack with 81 mp3 files. Then, you can buy the game on itch,
although right now there is a 15% discount for buying the bundle (game plus
soundtrack) on steam, and once you have steam set up it really isn't
terrible.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly
Sapergia
Sent: September 10, 2019 9:55 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Sequence storm was just released on itch

Hi,

I've been playing the demo version from Steam for some time now. I'll
admit,
the story really hasn't done much for me so far, but I like the concept.
The
accessibility features are definitely nice, and the music is good too. I
may
end up buying this game from Itch, but I'm wondering if the version sold
there comes with the soundtrack like on Steam? Speaking of Steam, is there
way to uninstall the demo from there? I read on Itch that the game was
updated last week, and thought I might give the demo version from there a
try as I don't know if Steam updates demo versions of games.
Also, has anyone had any success in steering? I was stuck on one tutorial
level where you had to do that, as I couldn't seem to get up to at least
third place. I'm assuming I may have been going the wrong way, but it's
hard
to tell. I know there's an autopilot mode, which I ended up using, but it
would be nice to be able to steer manually and to know where you're
supposed
to go.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,