I sent this in the WhatsApp group, but I’m sending it here for a wider appeal.
I’m trying to play crazy party on my Mac, but can’t install windows. So I’m
using  wine. Anybody proficient using wine on macOS message me. I’m having
difficulty in playing the game. Cliff Notes version, it’s not loading up. I
don’t know, maybe you can’t use sapi voices under wine, or maybe I’m doing
something, or not doing something that I should be doing. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.