Answering this question and another one.

The rope I have no idea how to get, but it's later in the game, apparently.

For the power plant, you take the force field down the same way you open that first door. All switches in the room past the door should be on slow mode. There's a third place you have to do the same thing with switches.

On 11/6/2019 9:40 AM, mattias wrote:
how do you pass the force field in the power plant

On 2019-11-06 11:40, Chris Stefanovski wrote:
Hello.
After the second stadium in Manamon 2, I'm taken to the ghost town and
there's this castle or whatever there. When I go to the pit and then
to the storage room, the hallway and this room to the left, there's a
ghost manamon who always changes type and I can't seem to fight it.
When all of my manamons are defeated and I only have the strongest
one, he always uses some spell called other world abiss, killing my
manamon. What do I do about it?
I've managed to get the ghost to 44percent of the health, but not more.
So how do I fight the ghost?

Chris