I know I'm not the original poster, but I tried this myself with the same
results. Eloquence works everyelse but games like Manamon/Manamon2.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Eloquence.

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:09 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] manamon 2 and eloquence

Hmmm not sure, I had an issue with vocaliser where the servers for both
atguys and code factory went down and it simply wouldn't work till I
reactivated it again, never lost a seat but who knows.

If its activated deactivate it, reactivate it, then restart.

Change the sapi synth to something else in manaman then change it back.