Last I read steam was inaccessible, you will do better to research steam
screen reader accessibility before spending any money on that platform
and then spend small amounts on particular games and check that the
games themselves are accessible.  If you get lucky, please review what
you find in screen reader accessibility context within the steam
environment since that way writers will know both for the steam
operating system and for the games themselves this accessibility thing
may be a possible new market for them on steam.