Seeing as the game is an American game, it figures that it would be Americancentric.

-----Original Message----- From: Luke Hewitt
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 4:53 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] accessible jeopardy game

On Amazon Alexa there is, my lady is quite the fan of it, it has six
questions a day, and 12 if you subscribe for double jeopardy, though I
confess I find a lot of the questions a bit too American centric.

I also believe there is something jeopardy like in the selection from
blindfold games, though I've not tried that one.

all the best,

Dark.