To play the tones, use ctrl-enter. To actually enter a string as one of your notes, just use enter.

On 12/22/2019 6:23 AM, mattias wrote:

How to interact to play the tones annyway

Skickades från E-post <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> för Windows 10

*Från: *Missy Hoppe <mailto:mitmee....@gmail.com>
*Skickat: *den 22 december 2019 01:09
*Till: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Ämne: *Re: [blind-gamers] Manamon Wilderness front

Hey there, Sharon! I'm trying to think how to explain the webs to you, as you are going to encounter them several times on your journey. The first time, when it's wanting three notes, the webs are vertical. Every other time we see the webs, they are horizontal. There are a total of five web strands, and each plays a different note. So, the trick is to find the three with the notes the spider wants you to play. There should be a person nearby who explains how to do this. Hope this helps a little and doesn't give any spoilers.